World’s Largest Immigration in Qatar is seeking to hire an experienced Assistant Branch Manager who will be responsible for supervising and handling sales opportunities in Skilled/Business/Study immigration segment. Location: Kathmandu & Al Khor Salary: No bar for right candidate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead all day-to-day activities related to sales of the branch with a focus on building long-term, value-based client relationships that enable achievement of sales objectives
- Nurturing leads, manage entire sales cycle, strike a good value proposition and drive it to closure
- Effectively presents the Company’s products and services to clients
- Ability to plan sales strategies and identify potential clients in the assigned territory through strategic business plan
- Achieves branch sales goals and report to BM/GM.
- Manage the activities and performance of the sales team by tracking sales goals and setting individual sales targets.
- Prepare sales & marketing plan and budget and ensure its implementation.
- Conduct seminars, QA sessions and presentations etc. to generate leads.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience as a Sales Manager in Immigration domain.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional mentoring, coaching and people management skills